Fulton crews put out house fire

No one is hurt after a Fulton house catches fire.

Authorities said they got to the home on Jefferson Street at around 1 p.m. Tuesday. They saw heavy smoke coming from the building, but no one was inside. Fire crews contained the flames to one room.

Investigators say the fire was accidental, and could not rule out smoking materials as a possible cause. The fire did about $60,000 in damage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *