Breaking News

Space heater causes Fulton house fire

A space heater is the supposed cause of a Fulton fire this afternoon.

The Fulton Fire Department said they were dispatched to a residential structure fire and could see heavy smoke coming from the basement.

Luckily, one person and his dog were able to get out safely.

Unfortunately, 5 cats died during the fire.

Officials report that the estimated damages were around $20,000.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *